- keep your items from retaining excess water & avoid contact with any chemicals or dyes.
- clean items with a rag and gentle soap if needed, and dry.
- avoid scratching the surface
-keep your items as dry as possible & avoid any chemicals or perfumes.
-clean items with a jewelry polishing cloth or diluted mixture of baking soda and lemon juice
-store your items neatly in a cool dry place.
- The first burn is the most important. Let wax melt to the outside of the vessel before extinguishing – this prevents “tunneling”.
- Place Candle on a flat, level surface away from anything that could knock it over.
- Do not leave candle unattended.
- Once candle is burned, It can be cleaned out and become a planter.